I checked out the Juliska Warehouse Sale today and there is a lot of wonderfulness! There is still time to stop in as the sale ends on Monday, September 16th. Hours are from 9am to 6pm daily. The sale is located underneath a tent in their overflow parking lot at the Stamford location!
If you are debating on taking the drive, here are my findings. Let this persuade you!
- Mouth Blown Glassware - Small section of beautiful mouth blown glassware. Mainly glasses although they did have other items including cake domes and pedestals.
- Hand Pressed Glassware - large selection with a variety of colors. Prices were marked more than 60% off. Highlight here — Colette Pitcher $29 (normally $78).
- Stoneware Ceramics - this was the bulk of what was in the tent. They had many lines including the Country Estate, Pewter, Berry and Thread, Jardins Du Monde, and some Classic Bamboo. The prices varied, but at minimum were 60% off. Some highlights were the Whitewash Pitcher — on sale for $9 (normally $50+) or mugs for $5 (normally $30).
- Flatware - very small selection of flatware and it was mainly the black bamboo.
- Table Linens - first quality retired table linens and napkins; nice selection — on sale 4 for $35.
- Lighting - decent selection of shades and lamps. Prices starting at $125 for lamp and shade.
These deals are better than their outlet store, Barry & Fred. If you are not familiar with Juliska, they are high end glassware, stoneware, ceramics, linens or other essentials. Take a look on their website to understand the quality of the items they sell and what these items normally retail for. Their annual Warehouse Sale is a once-a-year opportunity to get beautiful pieces at a fraction of the cost.
Juliska Flagship Store
465 Canal Street